STRYDA ALIGN Toe Spreaders
STRYDA ALIGN Toe Spreaders are made of soft and durable & comfortable silicone to realign toes and strengthen the foot.
- Aligns toes towards their original natural state to allow toes to be straighter and more splayed
- Strengthens intrinsic and extrinsic muscles for improved stability and control of the foot
- Improves balance and strengthens arches of the feet especially the forefoot/metatarsal arch
- Increases sensory feed-back to improve proprioception to assist ankle and knee stability
- Can effectively alleviate common foot issues, eg. corns, ingrown toenails, osteoarthritis in the foot joints, plantar plate rupture, bunion, and Morton’s neuroma
Designed with comfortable silicone for antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties, STRYDA ALIGN is modifiable for a more custom fit. STRYDA ALIGN is most effective when worn during physical activity.
Stryda Align is available in 3 different sizes for the best fit possible, the following is a guide only. We recommend choosing one size up if you are inbetween sizes.
SHOE SIZE Small Medium Large
US Kid’s 5-7 - -
US Women’s 6-9.5 10-12 13+
US Men’s 6-7 7-11 11+
EU 37-41 42-44 45+
How to wear
- Use two hands to slide on and remove STRYDA ALIGN from toes. Do not pull or use excessive force that could stretch or damage the silicone
- Once applied, STRYDA ALIGN may slide all the way to base of toes or may be adjusted at any position along the toes for maximum comfort. It should naturally settle into position.
- Gradually break in STRYDA ALIGN by wearing them for 30 minutes on the first day and increasing the time you wear them by 30 minutes each subsequent day
- Start by wearing STRYDA ALIGN indoor without shoes
- Remove STRYDA ALIGN when in bed or not active
- STRYDA ALIGN are designed to be worn in flat heel shoes only, preferably with a wide square toe box (resembling the foot shape)
- STRYDA ALIGN and STRYDA SOLES may be used as an adjunctive therapy
- Feet may feel uncomfortable for a few days at first, whilst toes and other anatomical structures realign themselves
- Muscles will noticeably feel different as they move with the ideal splay and biomechanical leverage
- May be worn with toe socks for increased comfort by reducing shear stress and friction
- Please be mindful if the size you have selected is not too small or if they are too tight for your toes to ensure freedom of movement and blood flow.
Cleaning & Care
Keep your STRYDA ALIGN's clean by wiping them down with soap and warm water, allowing them to fully air dry before wear.
Do not submerge in water or expose to harsh chemicals such as bleach or household disinfectants.
Do not wash inside a machine.
Do not expose to high temperatures or sunlight.
Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
Toe Separators: silicone
STRYDA movement products will not disappoint you - we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.